Simple and delicious recipes will help you avoid gaining weight over the holidays.
Olivier is impossible to imagine the new year without it. However, we have ideas for adding variety to the traditional menu while keeping your figure in shape. We’ll give you an idea of making three delicious and healthy salads that won’t help you gain weight.
3 Delicious Salads With Almost No Calories
1. Bowl of quinoa, avocado, shrimp, and tomato dressing
A designer dish that will delight guests. Anyone can add the quinoa garnish to taste.
- Quinoa: 250g.
- Shrimp: 650g.
- Avocado: 300g.
- Mini spinach: 50 g.
- Cucumbers: 300 g.
- Green peas: 100 g.
- Tomato salsa: tomatoes – 700 g, red onions – 39 g, coriander, salt, black and red pepper.
How to cook:
- put quinoa in cold water and boil over low heat until tender.
- For the salsa, dice the tomato, onion, and bell pepper. Then mix all ingredients. Cut the cilantro into strips.
- Defrost, peel and fry the shrimp until golden brown.
- Cut the avocado into triangles and the cucumber into slices. Blanch the peas and cut them into feathers.
- ِِArrange all the ingredients on a bed of quinoa and serve with fresh spinach. If you like, you can mix them or arrange them in batches,
2. Greek Salad
A timeless classic that tastes fresh and tart. Suitable for those who like familiar combinations.
- Cucumbers: 400 g.
- Bulgarian peppers: 300 g.
- Cherry tomatoes: 300 g.
- Iceberg: 300 g.
- Stoned canned olives: 100 g.
- Feta cheese: 150 g.
- For the dressing: butter, lemon – 1 piece, oregano, and salt to taste.
How to cook:
- Cut cucumbers into circles, and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Peel the peppers and cut them into cubes.
- Cut the cheese into cubes and the olives into rings. Break the iceberg into small leaves.
- Mix olive oil, oregano, salt, and lemon juice for the dressing.
- Add all the ingredients evenly in the bowl and serve.
3. Salad with arugula, broccoli, tomatoes, blueberries, and cashews.
Bright and quick salad. Notes of citrus and berries add to the Christmas spirit.
- Blueberries: 300 g.
- Broccoli: 630 g.
- Arugula: 50 g.
- Iceberg: 1000g.
- Tomatoes: 400g.
- Cashew nuts: 100 g.
- Green onions: a bunch
Poppy seed yogurt dressing: Greek yogurt – 200g, orange, lemon, poppy seeds (seeds), Jerusalem artichoke syrup.
How to cook:
- Cut broccoli into florets, and cook in salted water until al dente.
- Wash the arugula and the iceberg, and sort them. Slice the tomatoes, and finely chop the onion.
- Mix yogurt, orange and lemon juice, poppy seeds, and Jerusalem artichoke syrup for the dressing and pour into a sauce boat.
- Put the leaves, tomatoes, cabbage, blueberries, and walnuts in a salad bowl and sprinkle with the onion.