Today, there are a huge number of different ways of cooking meat. One of the most popular is frying. As a result, you can get a tasty, juicy and fragrant steak, which can be served as a separate dish or with side dishes (potatoes, mushrooms, and other vegetables) and sauces. A delicious steak can be tasted in a specialized restaurant or at home. After all, cooking it is much easier than it might seem at first glance.
To cook homemade steak, you will need the following ingredients:
- butter – 30 g.
- boneless beef steaks 2-3 cm thick.
Homemade steak: cooking steps
- Pat the meat well with paper towels. Place it on paper towels, let it dry, and cool to room temperature.
- Put the pan on the fire. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon salt on the bottom. Gently press the steak to the bottom so that it heats evenly. Set the heat to high and transfer the steak to it when the pan is hot. Let it brown for 1 minute, and turn it over. Don’t forget the salt and pepper.
- Transfer a piece of butter to the skillet. Continue to cook the meat over high heat, periodically flipping to the other side every 30 seconds.
- You can check its readiness when the meat is covered with a brown crust. The steak should feel firm to the touch but not soft.
- When the steak is cooked, transfer it to a cutting board, cover it with foil and let it rest for 5 minutes.