Sweet soup is a special category of cold first courses. Children especially like them for their amazing fruity taste and aroma, but adults will definitely like this dish.
Sweet strawberry soup: what products are needed?
To prepare such a delicacy, you will need the following:
- strawberries – 2 tbsp.
- strawberry yoghurt – 2 tbsp.
- purified water – 1 tbsp.
- apple juice – 1 tbsp.
- sugar – 3 tbsp.
- ground cinnamon – ½ tsp.
- ground cloves – ½ tsp.
- food colouring red – 2 drops.
- sour cream – ¼ tbsp.
- milk – 2 tbsp.
Sweet strawberry soup: cooking steps
Preparing strawberry soup is very simple:
- Pour water (200 ml) into a small saucepan, and add juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
- Put the container on the fire, and bring it to a boil. Mix the ingredients well and remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Wash the strawberries, and separate the tails. Transfer to a blender bowl, pour the remaining water and chop the berries.
- Combine the resulting strawberry mass with the liquid in the pan.
- Add food colouring to yoghurt. Pour the resulting mass into a saucepan. Send the dish to the refrigerator.
- Mix sour cream and milk well. Pour the soup into bowls, adding a spoonful of sour cream and milk mass. For decoration, you can use mint or other aromatic herbs.
Enjoy your meal!